Shop Home for the Holidays Night Market - This event has already occurred
Saturday, December 17, 2022 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
County Road 45 (from Hwy 7 to Alma St.)
View on Google Maps
- Over 30 local vendors will be available to shop from. Set-up along County Road 45, inside the Town Hall, and at the Asphodel-Norwood Public Library Norwood branch;
- Santa will be in town between 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. and families are welcome to take their own photos;
- Fireworks Display (shout out to the Asphodel-Norwood Fire and Rescue Dept!) will be held at approximately 7:00 p.m.;
- Christmas characters will be wandering through the market handing out treats;
- Visit Lynn's Flowers and Gifts / The Christmas Corner and sit by the fire and take in the music; and
- Check out the Gingerbread House Wall of Fame at the Asphodel-Norwood Public Library, make some crafts, and browse their Used Book Sale.
Please note: County Rd 45 from Hwy 7 to Alma St., will be closed to traffic. Parking is available in the Victoria St. lot.
Parking is available at the following municipal lots:
- Victoria St & Alma St (formerly known as Begg Fuels parking lot);
- Foodland; and
- Hwy 7 (across from the post office).